ZOO INFORMATION & FAQ
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
NEW Zoo ConnectionzLooking for a special birthday message from the Zoo? Or want to make your next virtual meeting WILD with a special animal appearance? Check out these amazing virtual Zoo opportunities!
(NO VENUE RENTAL)
Our Zoo Day option is perfectly designed for groups of any size who are looking to explore the Toronto Zoo at their own pace without a venue rental. Zoo Days are a risk-free option, allowing you to cover the costs only for those that visit the Zoo. Plus, you have the option of adding on parking, discounted Adventure & Attraction tickets, and food vouchers.
Looking for added flexibility? The Zoo Day – Flex option allows you to order tickets that are valid over the course of a consecutive 9 day period, providing your guests with the flexibility to visit the Zoo on a day that’s convenient to them.
Free with Admission
Admission & Parking
- Discounted Group Admission Rates
- 15% Discount: 20-299 paid guests or under 20 with a venue rental
- 20% Discount: 300-1,499 paid guests
- 25% Discount:1,500-4,999 paid guests
- 30% Discount: 5,000+ paid guests
- Billed Based on Redemption – Cover the costs only for those that attend
- Year-round Events – Peak and non-peak season admission rates available
- Client-guest Cost-sharing Options – Ask us how you can split the cost with your guests
- Added Flexibility for your Guests – Zoo Day tickets can be valid for a single day, a weekend, or over the course of a consecutive 9 day period
Parking – Clients can cover the cost of parking on behalf of their guests or guests can pay for their own parking when they arrive
ADDED VALUE – FREE WITH ADMISSION
In addition to over 5,000 animals to discover and 10 km of walking trails for your guests to explore, the Toronto Zoo offers many added value opportunities that will enhance your event at no extra cost.
- Special Events
- Meet-the-Keeper Talks
- Carnivore Enrichment Feedings
- Discovery Zone
- Kids Zoo
- Splash Island – 2-acre Splash Pad!
- The Animal Show!
- Interactive Discovery Stations
- Wildlife Health Centre Viewing Gallery
Make your event even WILDER by adding one or more WILD addition!
- Adventure & Attraction Experiences – Discounted Tickets
- Conservation Carousel
- Gorilla Climb Ropes Course
- TundraAir Ride
- Zoomobile – Ride All Day Pass
Gift Shop Merchandise – Group Event clients receive an exclusive 10% discount!
- Coordinate food vouchers for your guests and provide them with the flexibility to choose their own meal – Food vouchers are redeemable at any on-site restaurant
- 12 on-site food service locations available
- Notable brands include: Pizza Pizza, BeaverTails, Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen, Smoke’s Poutinerie, and Booster Juice
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and enjoy a picnic lunch
Welcome Table –Complimentary
Greet your guests as they arrive at the Zoo at a complimentary Welcome Table located just steps from the Toronto Zoo’s admission gates. Welcome Tables are perfect for distributing event tickets, event information, and/or swag bags. Show your company/organization pride with branded tents, banners, and/or table covers!
Book your Event
To book an event at the Toronto Zoo or for more information, please contact the Group Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-392-5940.
When inquiring about hosting an event, please provide the following information:
- Approximate date of event
- Approximate number of guests
- Budget (if applicable)
- Type of event
- Vision for your event
Tentative bookings can be made at no cost to reserve your preferred date and venue.
For more information about catering options, please contact the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada, at email@example.com or call 416-392-6003.