BIDS AND TENDERS
The online Bid Opportunities System allows bidders to create an account, register for bid opportunities, and submit bids entirely on-line.
Registration features include:
- Email notification of new bid opportunities
- Email notification of addendum
- Download bid documents on-line
- Submit and withdraw a bid on-line
- View bid results on-line
It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to access and download new bid opportunity documents, addenda, and other updates which have been posted to this website.
Toronto Zoo Contract Animal Well-Being Statement
The Board of Management of the Toronto Zoo is committed to the highest standards for the overall well-being and welfare of animals in our care. The well-being of all wildlife is of the utmost priority throughout our organization and in all operations. The parties to this contract acknowledge and agree to make animal well-being a priority and show respect for all wildlife. The parties will not negatively impact the well-being of animals and must meet the requirements of all applicable zoo policies as well as all local, provincial, federal, and international laws and regulations relating to animal care and well-being.
If any actions, activities or behaviour of the party, its officers, staff, contractors, or volunteers, is deemed to negatively impact the well-being of the animals at the Zoo, the Board or its officers has the right to:
- 1st offence – activity must cease immediately (warning, educate, acknowledge);
- 2nd offence – fine of $10,000 (removal of individual(s) from the premises and can not attend the Zoo anymore in respect to the project);
- 3rd offence – terminate the contract via written notice.