ZOO INFORMATION & FAQ
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
CATERING – FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Restaurant Associates, the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, is happy to work directly with you to choose a breakfast, lunch, or dinner menu that fits with your event and is sure to delight the taste buds of all your guests. A variety of options are available including:
- Hot Breakfast, Assorted Freshly Baked Pastries, & Seasonal Fruit
- BBQ – Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken, and Pork Ribs
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Caesar, Greek, or House Salad
- Canned Beverages (Soft Drinks & Juices), Coffee, Tea, and Water
- Assorted Snacks and Dessert
- Bar Services including host & cash bars featuring products from local craft breweries, wineries, and distilleries, as well as international premium brands
Have something different in mind? Ask Restaurant Associates about customized menu options.
Download the 2023
Catering Menu - Picnic
Download the 2023
For catering information, including quotes, please contact Restaurant Associates at [email protected] or 416-392-6003.
Alternative Food & Beverage Options
- Coordinate food vouchers for your guests and provide them with the flexibility to choose their own meal – Food vouchers are redeemable at any on-site restaurant
- 12 on-site food service locations available
- Notable brands include: Pizza Pizza, BeaverTails, Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen, Smoke’s Poutinerie, and Palgong Bubble tea
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and enjoy a picnic lunch
Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada Ltd. is the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer. Restaurant Associates recognizes that every meal is an experience, everyone’s tastes are different, and that needs vary from person to person. Restaurant Associates dedicated front-line customer service associates are supported by an experienced culinary team, which include an in-house team of dieticians and talented Executive Chefs.