Birthday Parties & Family Celebrations – Private event bookings are currently unavailable due to limited Event staff resources. Families are welcome to celebrate at the Zoo on their own within the gathering limits and following all public health guidelines. Please visit Toronto Zoo – Welcome Back to purchase your admission tickets for your visit.
ZOO INFORMATION & FAQ
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
NEW Zoo ConnectionzLooking for a special birthday message from the Zoo? Or want to make your next virtual meeting WILD with a special animal appearance? Check out these amazing virtual Zoo opportunities!
CORPORATE PICNIC OR SOCIAL EVENT
(WITH VENUE RENTAL)
Ideal for small or large groups! Guests can spend their day exploring the Toronto Zoo and discovering wildlife from around the world, plus they have access to a private venue to gather in and enjoy a catered meal and a variety of wild additions.
The Zoo’s conveniently located venues are available to rent year-round and are the perfect spot for corporate functions.
- Wildlife Marquee – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Special Events Centre – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Africa Picnic Site – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Simba East Picnic Site – Ideal for smaller groups
- Simba West Picnic Site – Ideal for smaller groups
Savanna Picnic Site – Ideal for large groups of 300+
Admission & Parking
- Discounted Group Admission Rates
- 15% Discount: 20-299 paid guests or under 20 with a venue rental
- 20% Discount: 300-1,499 paid guests
- 25% Discount:1,500-4,999 paid guests
- 30% Discount: 5,000+ paid guests
- Billed Based on Redemption – Cover the costs only for those that attend
- Year-round Events – Peak and non-peak season admission rates available
- Client-guest Cost-sharing Options – Ask us how you can split the cost with your guests
Parking – Clients can cover the cost of parking on behalf of their guests or guests can pay for their own parking when they arrive
ADDED VALUE – FREE WITH ADMISSION
In addition to over 4,000 animals to discover and 10 km of walking trails for your guests to explore, the Toronto Zoo offers many added value opportunities that will enhance your event at no extra cost.
- Special Events
- Meet-the-Keeper Talks
- Carnivore Enrichment Feedings
- Discovery Zone
- Kids Zoo
- Splash Island – 2-acre Splash Pad!
The Animal Show!
- Interactive Discovery Stations
- Wildlife Health Centre Viewing Gallery
Make your event even WILDER by adding one or more WILD addition!
- Animal Encounter
- Learning & Discovery Station
- Adventure & Attraction Experiences – Discounted Tickets
- Conservation Carousel
- Gorilla Climb Ropes Course
- TundraAir Ride
- Zoomobile – Ride All Day Pass
Gift Shop Merchandise – Group Event clients receive an exclusive 10% discount!
With a variety of options available, including burgers, hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, wraps, and BBQ chicken, Restaurant Associates, the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, is happy to work with you to customize a menu that is sure to delight the taste buds of all your guests.
Challenge and inspire your employees to collaborate in new and exciting ways while re-connecting with nature and discovering over 4,000 animals!
- Zoo Adventures – Gorilla Climb Ropes Course, TundraAir, and Zoomobile
- Animal Encounters and Learning & Discovery Stations
- Create your own team building activities – Zoo-wide scavenger hunt, animal-themed ice breakers and challenges, conservation-based trivia…the possibilities are endless
- Arrange for a third-party to lead your team through a facilitated team building session
Welcome Table –Complimentary
Greet your guests as they arrive at the Zoo at a complimentary Welcome Table located just steps from the Toronto Zoo’s admission gates. Welcome Tables are perfect for distributing event tickets, event information, and/or swag bags. Show your company/organization pride with branded tents, banners, and/or table covers!
Book your Event
To book an event at the Toronto Zoo or for more information, please contact the Group Events team at [email protected] or call 416-392-5940.
When inquiring about hosting an event, please provide the following information:
- Approximate date of event
- Approximate number of guests
- Budget (if applicable)
- Type of event
- Vision for your event
Tentative bookings can be made at no cost to reserve your preferred date and venue.
For more information about catering options, please contact the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada, at [email protected] or call 416-392-6003.
Free with Admission