The best way to throw yourself into the Zoo experience is to join our family. As Zoo members, you and your own family will enjoy year round access to more than 4,000 animals and 710 acres of adventure. Not to mention the thrill of helping us protect wildlife. How easy is that?
We have a new online Membership website! You will need to create a new account using the same email address associated with your membership, to access your existing membership details, digital cards and to renew your membership. Thank you for your patience during this transition. We look forward to seeing you soon!
All new Membership and Parking Pass purchases are effective from the date of purchase. Membership cards can be picked up from the Membership Office on your first visit, or you can use your new digital Membership cards by accessing your account online. Parking Passes are not yet digital and must be picked up from the Membership Office on your first visit. If you have renewed your existing Parking Pass, it will continue to be valid.
To create or log in to your account click here.
To manage a booking click here.
Photo ID is required at the entry gate for all cardholders to enter. For Student Membership purchases, please call our office or visit us in person.
If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please call the membership office at 416-392-9101 between 9:30am-4:30pm and a staff member will be more than happy to assist.
- Unlimited free admission to the Zoo for duration of membership
- Free Zoomobile rides (Seasonal).
- Program and Zoo Camp discount.
- 10% discount on purchases in our Giftshops.
- 10% discount on purchases in Restaurants (excluding remote carts).
- Receive invitations to special events and exhibit previews.
- Admission discount to AZA accredited zoo and aquariums in North America (full list).
FAMILY2 Adults & up to 4 children
One Adult Family1 Adult & up to 4 children
SENIOR1 Adult AGE 65+
SENIOR COUPLE2 Adults AGE 65+
STUDENT1 STUDENT AGE 12+
- Accepted Online Payment: Amex, MasterCard, Visa (Debit cards are currently not accepted for online transactions!)
- By phone: please call 416-392-9101 and speak to one of our staff who will be happy to assist you.
- By mail: print and complete an application form or the renewal application mailed out to expiring memberships, and mail to Toronto Zoo - Membership Unit, 361A Old Finch Ave., Toronto, ON M1B 5K7
Terms Of Membership: Membership is NOT TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. Only named individuals are entitled to Membership benefits. A photo ID from each adult member is required along with valid Membership card to gain admission to the Zoo. Use of membership by unauthorized persons will result in the forfeiture of the membership. The Toronto Zoo will not be responsible for any Zoo closures caused by conditions beyond the reasonable control of the Toronto Zoo, including, but not limited to, Acts of Gods, government restrictions, natural disasters, strikes or lock-outs, accident, transportation delay, weather or power failure.