Splash Island Now Opening on Saturday June 19th!
We are currently testing operations and capacity for Splash Island this Saturday June 19th and Sunday June 20th. If you would like to visit Splash Island, please visit the Discovery Zone area upon arrival to find out how you may be able to secure a time slot for your group. Please note while we test out various operations there will be limited capacity available, though we will do our best to accommodate as many guests as possible, adhering to our strict COVID-19 safety measures. We truly appreciate your patience and support as we strive to continue with various stages of re-opening.
Cool off at Splash Island, the perfect destination for a hot summer day! With two acres of hands-on, non-stop family fun amidst waterslides, water-spouting animals, waterfalls, and tipping buckets, our splash pad is the best way to beat the summer heat. The kids will enjoy the cool mist as they explore and learn about which plants and animals live in different bodies of water in Canada. Splash Island is a great way to relax, cool down, and have fun with the kids!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
For your safety the following COVID-19 health and safety measures have been implemented for Splash Island
- Capacity limits have been implemented to assist with physical distancing measures
- With our limited capacity, we have implemented timed entry for up to 2 hours of admission to the Splash Island. This allows a greater amount of guests to be able to enjoy!
- Coloured wristbands are required for entry into Splash Island. Wrist bands for timed entry can be obtained at the entrance to our Discovery Zone Courtyard starting at 08:30 am. Your coloured wrist band will reserve your admission into Splash Island at a specified time during your day at the Zoo and provides you with up to two ours of Splash Island fun! We ask that you adhere to these times and duration of admission as space is limited within Splash Island
- While in Splash Island, please ensure all members of your group maintain a 2 metre distance between others not in your house hold or group while in Splash Island.
- We ask if you or any member of your group is feeling unwell or ill, that you not Splash Island. We welcome you to return on another day when you are feeling well to enjoy
- Mask or facial coverings are required as outlined in our Zoo Guest Mask policy, but may be removed for short periods of time during active play in the water
- Please remember to watch those in your care at all times while enjoying Splash Island
Toronto Zoo Guest Mask Policy
Facial covering or masks must be worn when:
- In all indoor spaces and covered viewing areas.
- In all outdoor spaces where physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6.5 feet) from others, not within your own household, is challenging or not possible.
- In all areas where there is a greater concern for risk of transmission of COVID-19 from human to COVID-19 susceptible animal species.
We require that all persons over the age of 2 years, entering Splash Island, adhere to this policy and wear their masks in accordance with this policy
Masks may be removed for short periods of time while involved in active play in the water.
Splash Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday: 9:30 am-6:30pm
July 1-Aug 2
*Monday Aug 2: 9:30am-8:30pm
Aug 3 - Sep 6
Free with Zoo Admission