The Toronto Zoo and Terra Lumina will be implementing a site-wide mandatory vaccine policy for all guests, members contractors, vendors, and business partners who are eligible to receive the approved COVID-19 vaccines beginning October 25, 2021. Learn more here
As part of our commitment and shared responsibility for the health and safety of our animals, guests and our employees, we ask that all persons entering our Toronto Zoo follow Public Health measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread.
PLEASE, do not enter the Toronto Zoo if:
- You’re ill or experiencing any one of the following symptoms of COVID-19. These include: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, runny nose (not related to allergies), sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or difficulty swallowing.
- You’ve been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- Your or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days
COVID-19 Safety Measures
While enjoying the Toronto Zoo, we ask that you follow current Public Health Guidelines that include but are not limited to:
- Practicing physical distancing: Please keep 6ft. between your group and others
- Washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water or use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Wearing of facial coverings, are mandatory for persons 2 + years of age and who are medically capable, when inside buildings, Gift shops, restaurant and washrooms. Facial coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn at all times to reduce COVID-19 spread.
- Practicing cough and sneeze etiquette by using a tissue or using the bend in your arm.