Join us on the Zoomobile for a convenient way to get around the Zoo! Enjoy an engaging commentary about your Zoo and the natural world as the Zoomobile takes you to several designated stops that you can hop on or off at throughout the day. You may also see some of your favourite animals along the way! The Zoomobile currently stops at the following stations:
- Main Station
- Canadian Domain
- African Savanna
- Tundra Trek
Schedule and Pricing:
The Zoomobile currently operates daily (weather permitting), leaving the Main Station between 10:00am-6:30pm. Please note this is subject to change without notice due to maintenance, weather, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Tickets are $9.00 each or $30.00 for 4 tickets (+HST). Tickets are ride-all-day and may be used multiple times to board the Zoomobile at any stop through the day.
Members ride for free, and guests can purchase tickets at the Main Zoomobile Station in the front courtyard with debit or credit.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Members and ticketholders must present membership or proof of purchase when boarding the Zoomobile at all stations.
- Guests may be required to disembark the Zoomobile at the Main Station on high-capacity days, if the Zoomobile is going out of service, or for any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Strollers and wagons that fold up may be brought onto the Zoomobile if space allows. Guests and members are responsible for ensuring their personal belongings are secured. Toronto Zoo rented wagons and strollers will not fit on the Zoomobile.
- No food or drink may be brought onto or consumed on the Zoomobile. Water is permitted.
- Other rules and restrictions may apply.
The Zoomobile is equipped with a wheelchair accessible seating area. Up to two wheelchairs, ECV's or scooters will fit on the Zoomobile depending on shape and size. Toronto Zoo rented ECVs will not fit on the Zoomobiles. Every effort will be made to safely board all guests.
Service animals may be permitted onto the Zoomobile. Please be advised that a portion of the Zoomobile route goes directly into an animal’s habitat and there are no barriers or fences between the Zoomobile and the animals in that habitat. Please visit Service Animals On Site for more information about bringing your service animal to the Zoo.
Please speak with a ride operator if you require any accommodations.