Seniors, 65+ will receive:
- Free admission for Seniors
- Free Zoomobile Ride for Seniors
- 50% off NEW Senior’s Memberships*
- 10% off purchases at Africa Restaurant and Caribou Café and Grill
- 10% off Gift Shop purchases
- Free Hearing Screening Test**
* On-site purchase only. Not valid for renewals. **LAST HEARING TEST is 3:30pm. Limited number of daily tests. First come, first served.
The National Campaign for Better Hearing, in partnership with HearingLife, and the Toronto Zoo, is hosting Seniors Day on Monday, September 10, 2018. The campaign’s objective is to raise awareness of hearing loss by ensuring all Canadians 60+ receive a baseline hearing test and begin annually monitoring their hearing health. HearingLife hearing professionals will be on-site at the Toronto Zoo to provide FREE, no obligation hearing screening tests*. As part of this campaign, they will be donating $4 for every hearing screening test in order to provide hearing aids for those who cannot afford them. The campaign’s goal is to raise over $300,000 for hearing aids this year!