HOST YOUR NEXT WILD EVENT AT THE TORONTO ZOO
With 710 acres of forested surroundings and wildlife from around the world providing an unforgettable backdrop, the Toronto Zoo will work with you to create a WILD and unique event that is sure to leave a lasting impression on all guests. It’s guaranteed to be a roaring good time from beginning to end!
Highlights of a Zoo Event
- Discover over 5,000 animals from around the world
- Explore 10 km of walking trails
- Discounted admission rates & ride tickets
- Payment based on redemption of tickets – Pay only for those that attend!
- Added Value – Meet-the-Keeper Talks, Splash Island, Kids Zoo, Special Events, and more!
- Wild Additions – Animal Encounters, Learning & Discovery Stations, Adventure & Attraction Experiences, and Catering
- Discounted Gift Shop merchandise
- Discounted Zoo Membership offer
- Year-round event options
- A Group Events Associate who will work with you every step of the way to make your event a unique and memorable experience
Book your Event – We’re here to work with you!
To book an event at the Toronto Zoo or for more information, please contact the Group Events team at email@example.com
or call 416-392-5940.
When inquiring about hosting an event, please provide the following information:
- Approximate date of event
- Approximate number of guests
- Budget (if applicable)
- Type of event
- Vision for your event
Tentative bookings can be made at no cost to reserve your preferred date and venue.
For more information about catering options, please contact the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, Restaurants Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-392-6003.
Your Support Matters
As a charitable organization, the revenues from all visits, including events held at the Toronto Zoo, directly support the Toronto Zoo’s conservation efforts and scientific research to help save vulnerable wildlife, including Blanding’s turtles and Vancouver Island marmots. Check out Fighting Extinction – Why We Are Here
to learn more about our behind-the-scenes conservation efforts and why the ongoing support of Zoo’s Group Event clients is so important.