ZOO INFORMATION & FAQ
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
NEW Zoo ConnectionzLooking for a special birthday message from the Zoo? Or want to make your next virtual meeting WILD with a special animal appearance? Check out these amazing virtual Zoo opportunities!
MEETING OR CONFERENCE
Looking for a unique venue to host your next conference, off-site meeting, or reception? With year-round options available, the Toronto Zoo is the perfect spot to re-energize employees and spark their creativity.
The Zoo’s conveniently located venues are available to rent year-round and are the perfect spot to host your meeting, conference, reception, or other corporate function.
- Wildlife Marquee – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Special Events Centre – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Picnic Sites – Perfect for team building
- Atrium – Ideal for groups of 50-100
- Toronto Zoo Boardrooms – Ideal for small meetings
Admission & Parking
- Discounted Group Admission Rates
- 15% Discount: 20-299 paid guests or under 20 with a venue rental
- 20% Discount: 300-1,499 paid guests
- 25% Discount:1,500-4,999 paid guests
- 30% Discount: 5,000+ paid guests
- Billed Based on Redemption – Cover the costs only for those that attend
- Year-round Events – Peak and non-peak season admission rates available
- Client-guest Cost-sharing Options – Ask us how you can split the cost with your guests
Parking – Clients can cover the cost of parking on behalf of their guests or guests can pay for their own parking when they arrive
ADDED VALUE – FREE WITH ADMISSION
In addition to over 5,000 animals to discover and 10 km of walking trails for your guests to explore, the Toronto Zoo offers many added value opportunities that will enhance your event at no extra cost.
- Special Events
- Meet-the-Keeper Talks
- Carnivore Enrichment Feedings
- Interactive Discovery Stations
- Wildlife Health Centre Viewing Gallery
Make your conference or meeting WILDER by adding one or more WILD addition!
- Animal Encounter
- Learning & Discovery Station
- Adventure & Attraction Experiences – Discounted Tickets
- Conservation Carousel
- Gorilla Climb Ropes Course
- TundraAir Ride
- Zoomobile – Ride All Day Pass
Gift Shop Merchandise – Group Event clients receive an exclusive 10% discount!
With a variety of light refreshment, breakfast, lunch, and dinner options available, Restaurant Associates, the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, is happy to work with you to customize a meeting or conference menu that is sure to delight the taste buds of all your guests.
Challenge and inspire your employees to collaborate in new and exciting ways while re-connecting with nature and discovering over 5,000 animals!
- Zoo Adventures – Gorilla Climb Ropes Course, TundraAir, and Zoomobile
- Animal Encounters and Learning & Discovery Stations
- Create your own team building activities – Zoo-wide scavenger hunt, animal-themed ice breakers and challenges, conservation-based trivia…the possibilities are endless
- Check out the Toronto Zoo’s ECOexecutives program
- Arrange for a third-party to lead your team through a facilitated team building session
Welcome Table –Complimentary
Greet your guests as they arrive at the Zoo at a complimentary Welcome Table located just steps from the Toronto Zoo’s admission gates. Welcome Tables are perfect for distributing event tickets, event information, and/or swag bags. Show your company/organization pride with branded tents, banners, and/or table covers!
Book your Event
To book an event at the Toronto Zoo or for more information, please contact the Group Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-392-5940.
When inquiring about hosting an event, please provide the following information:
- Approximate date of event
- Approximate number of guests
- Budget (if applicable)
- Type of event
- Vision for your event
Tentative bookings can be made at no cost to reserve your preferred date and venue.
For more information about catering options, please contact the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada, at email@example.com or call 416-392-6003.
Free with Admission