Calling all parents and caregivers!
Want an exclusive program where you can meet like-minded people while getting out and enjoying nature with your little one? The Toronto Zoo’s new VIP Stroller Walking Crew, the Cub Club, is for you!
What is Cub Club?
Geared towards babies 0-18 months, Cub Club is a way for new parents and caregivers to get some exercise walking around various parts of our 710 acre zoo each week! This 6 week long program will have you coming to the zoo once a week to conquer a new area from around the world with 10-12 people per group. Take a stroll through the African Savanna or wander through the Tundra Trek while completing mini challenges with other parents! All you need is a stroller and adventure awaits!
What is included?
- A Swag Bag and Cub Club Certificate for mom and baby
- A private escort into the zoo to by-pass the admission line
- Customized route and day-plan to get the most out of your visit
- Access to the Cub Club Camp for the first two hours of your visit – This is your homebase for the day where you will have access to change stations, feeding area, a place to re-group and leave items should you wish. We will also have various activities set up for you and your baby!
- You will have access to the whole zoo to explore and learn even after your 2-hour club time.
- VIP Service and onsite amenities in case you forget anything (wipes etc...). On-call staff assistance for each visit
- Your personal Coffee/Tea order brought right to the Cub Club homebase at the start of each program
- WhatsApp group for each session to keep in touch with your new cub club pals! The Cub Club is a great way to meet other parents/caregivers!
For any questions, please email [email protected] or call 437-929-5642.
Anxious about getting out with your little one?
No need to fear! You will have access to our onsite assistance for the entire duration of the program should you need absolutely anything. The program can also be self-guided, so you can push yourself as little or as much as you want to. You will have access to our Cub Club base camp and rest stops along the route as well.
$260(+HST) per adult (NON-MEMBER) for a 6 week program
(6 2-hour long sessions total)
$240(+HST) per adult (MEMBER) for a 6 week program
(6 2-hour long sessions total)
May 30th to July 8th, 2022 - 6 weekly sessions
*Outdoor stroller walking group with 10 people in each weekly time slot
*Tickets are valid for 1 adult and 1 child 0-18 months. Please inquire about more than 1 child (twins, multiples, etc…)
*A Cub Club ticket includes 6 dates at the zoo with admission and parking. During each visit, the guests will receive a coffee or tea, a pamphlet for the day’s walking route as well as access to the Cub Club home base
*Cub Club home base may change and move to various areas around the zoo
*Cub Club does not include animal Behind the Scenes
*Cub Club runs rain or shine, unless otherwise stated by the Zoo (if weather is extreme enough to pose a safety issue)
You are not to enter the Zoo or participate in Cub Club at the Toronto Zoo if:
- You’re ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat and/or others listed here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca
- You’ve been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- Your or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days
You will be asked to follow the Public Health Guidelines on the Toronto Zoo grounds:
- Practice physical distancing: keep 6ft. between your group and others
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds