Book a School Visit
Please book your school visit online (self-guided visit only) or by phone at least two weeks in advance. School programs and guided tours fill up quickly, so don't miss out - book early!
When booking, please have the following information ready:
- Date of visit
- Contact teacher's name and email address
- School name and phone number
- School address, including postal code
- Number of students by grade level
- Number of students requiring one-on-one support for health and/or safety reasons
- Number of supervisors + number of support persons providing one-on-one support
- Estimated time of arrival
- School program or tour choices (if applicable)
Groups visiting the Zoo will need to maintain social distancing and follow the safety measures:
SAFETY COMES FIRST!
As part of our commitment and shared responsibility for the health and safety of our animals, guests and our employees, we ask that all persons entering our Toronto Zoo follow Public Health measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread.
PLEASE, do not enter the Toronto Zoo if:
- You’re ill or experiencing any one of the following symptoms of COVID-19. These include: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, runny nose (not related to allergies), sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or difficulty swallowing.
- You’ve been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- Your or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days
COVID-19 Safety Measures
While enjoying the Toronto Zoo, we ask that you follow current Public Health Guidelines that include but are not limited to:
- Practicing physical distancing: Please keep 6ft. between your group and others
- Washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water or use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Wearing of facial coverings, are mandatory for persons 2 + years of age and who are medically capable, when inside buildings and pavilions. Facial coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn at all times to reduce COVID-19 spread.
- Practicing cough and sneeze etiquette by using a tissue or using the bend in your arm.
- For school group bookings please contact Guest Relations at 416-392-5932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 416-392-5944 or email email@example.com
Serengeti Bush Camp
- 416-392-5947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"The program exceeded my expectations and I will definitely book another zoo trip in the future. I also wanted to let you know that our presenters and volunteers were exceptional. I have already recommended the zoo programs to other teachers. Thank you!"
- St. Anthony Daniel Catholic School
"My students enjoyed the trip, it was wonderful! We will be back!"
- All Saints Catholic School