Toronto Zoo Events Calendar
BOO AT THE ZOO 2020
A family-friendly Halloween event! Join us for our annual Boo at the Zoo! Although it looks a little different this year*, we still have plenty of spook-tacular holiday fun planned. Visit us anytime between Thanksgiving Weekend through October 31st to see all of the beautiful Fall décor the Toronto Zoo has to offer as well as stop by our “Hay-lloween Town” Special Exhibit at our Savanna Picnic Site.
*NEW THIS YEAR! Please note that we will not be offering our kids in costume (ages 12 and under) free admission this year. All guests are required to purchase tickets online here: https://tickets.torontozoo.com/events/Admission
NEW Drive-Thru BOOmobile!
Turn your automobile into your very own BOOmobile! Due to new COVID-19 restrictions, our regular BOOmobile looks a little different this year, but you can enjoy the experience from the safety and comfort of your OWN vehicle!
Nestled in the heart of the Rouge Valley, the Toronto Zoo is one of the most picturesque spots in the city to enjoy the beautiful fall colours, all from the comfort of your vehicle! Join us on Friday and Saturday evenings until October 31st to experience our Drive-Thru BOOmobile - a spooktacular, family-friendly drive-thru event.
On this adventure, you and your family can enjoy the beautiful fall foliage and festive decor while listening to Halloween-themed commentary. Learn about the ghosts that haunt the Zoo, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled because you might just see one along the way! Learn about how the animal kingdom has contributed to Halloween traditions in a special Halloween themed podcast. It is up to you to choose to take these tales as fact or fiction!
You will also pass by our Hay-lloween town, a special exhibit featuring hay bale masterpieces created by our very own Zoo staff, volunteers and community partners.
This family friendly adventure lasts approximately 30 minutes and is suitable for children and adults of all ages.
Please note that animals will not be viewable during this experience.
Price per car: $25.00 - Members & $30.00 for Non-Members
HAY-LLOWEEN TOWN AND FALL DÉCOR:
Visit us Thanksgiving weekend through October 31st to see all of the beautiful Fall décor the Toronto Zoo has to offer! Enjoy Fall-themed vignettes and photo ops! Make sure to stop by our “Hay-lloween Town” Special Exhibit located at our Savanna Picnic Site. “Hay-lloween Town” is an exhibit created by your Toronto Zoo Staff and Volunteers featuring fall and Halloween themed decorated hay bales!
DATES: Saturday, October 10 - Saturday, October 31
FREE with Zoo admission.
- Fall Décor and Photo Ops: Daily: Thanksgiving Weekend- October 31st - Free with Zoo admission
- “Hay- lloween Town” Special Exhibit: Daily: Thanksgiving Weekend- October 31st. Located at the Savanna Picnic Site - Free with Zoo admission
- Drive-Thru BOOmobile October 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 – Ticketed event. Members $25.00 per car & Non-Members $30.00 car
- Pre-booked time slots are required for both Zoo Guests and Zoo Members in order to walk through the Zoo. Tickets are ONLY available online and will not be sold on site. This is a new process to keep everyone safely and physically distanced. Please note that face coverings are mandatory while indoors & at certain outdoor animal viewing areas. This includes; Pavilions, Giraffe House, Gift Shops, Membership Building, Washrooms & Restaurants.
- The event will proceed rain or shine
- The Zoomobile will NOT be running on Boo at the Zoo event days
- No Keeper Talks or Behind the Scenes Tours will take place on Boo at the Zoo event days