BOO AT THE ZOO
9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Calling all costumed kiddies! For Boo at the Zoo weekends, kids in costume (ages 12 and under) get
FREE admission *when accompanied by an adult paying regular admission.
*Valid for up to two children per regular priced adult. Offer not valid with passes including Air Miles, City Pass, bulk tickets, etc.
The BOOmobile is a scary, merry and legendary, just-for-fun adventure where you will hear some spooky facts about animals and learn about the ghosts that haunt the Toronto Zoo.
On this ride you will learn about how the animal kingdom has contributed to Halloween traditions in a special commentary from a resident “Zoo Kreeper”. You may choose to take these tales as fact or fiction!
This family friendly adventure lasts approximately 45 minutes and includes the BOOmobile tour, a ride on the Conservation Carousel for each child, as well as a meet-and-greet with our resident scare-bear extraordinaire, Explorer Bear!
Children 2 and under are free!
*The tour is a full loop with no disembarking at the stations. This adventure is primarily a story-telling experience. Some animals on the regular Zoomobile route will not be on display or mentioned on this tour. Regular Zoomobile operations will not be running at this time. Strollers and wagons will not be allowed on the Zoomobile. A stroller parking area will be available.
- This adventure requires guests to sit on the seats of the Zoomobile; if you require accessible or wheelchair seating please contact email@example.com before purchasing as there is limited accessible seating per tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure so please dress appropriately. BOOmobile runs rain or shine although may be cancelled or postponed for safety reasons. Event is subject to change without notice.
- 1 ticket required per person. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket does not include admission or parking. Tickets may not be offered for resale. No refunds.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the event time to check in. BOOmobile leaves the main Zoomobile station at event time and will not wait for late-comers.
- Members must show active membership card at registration along with their online confirmation.
Fall Colours and Photo Ops:
While here for Boo at the Zoo, it’s the perfect opportunity to check out our many photo opportunities around site! Take advantage of the beautiful foilage, or capture a special moment with friends and family while surround by the Zoo’s 5,000+ animals. Nestled in the heart of the Rouge National Urban Park with over 10KM of scenic walking trails, Toronto Zoo is one of the most picturesque spots in the city to enjoy the natural colours of fall.
All photo opportunities are free with Zoo admission and subject to change without notice.