ZOO INFORMATION & FAQ
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Toronto Zoo is a unique venue for daytime or evening wedding receptions. Please note that due to certain site restrictions, wedding ceremonies unfortunately cannot be accommodated.
The Toronto Zoo has three unique venues that are ideal for daytime or evening wedding receptions.
- Wildlife Marquee – Ideal for 50-300 guests
- Special Events Centre – Ideal for 50-300 guests
- Atrium – Ideal for 85-100 guests
Admission & Parking
- Discounted Group Admission Rates
- 15% Discount: 20-299 paid guests or under 20 with a venue rental
- 20% Discount: 300-1,499 paid guests
- Billed Based on Redemption – Cover the costs only for those that attend
- Year-round Wedding Receptions – Peak and non-peak season admission rates available
Parking – Clients can cover the cost of parking on behalf of their guests or guests can pay for their own parking when they arrive
ADDED VALUE – FREE WITH ADMISSION
In addition to over 5,000 animals to discover and 10 km of walking trails for your guests to explore, the Toronto Zoo offers many added value opportunities that will enhance your event at no extra cost.
- Special Events
- Meet-the-Keeper Talks
- Carnivore Enrichment Feedings
- Interactive Discovery Stations
- Wildlife Health Centre Viewing Gallery
Make your wedding reception even WILDER by adding one or more WILD addition!
- Animal Encounter
- Learning & Discovery Station
- Adventure & Attraction Experiences – Discounted Tickets
- Conservation Carousel
- Gorilla Climb Ropes Course
- TundraAir Ride
- Zoomobile – Ride All Day Pass
- Private Chartered Zoomobile Available
Gift Shop Merchandise – Group Event clients receive an exclusive 10% discount! Perfect for wedding favours or centrepiece décor!
Restaurant Associates, the Toronto Zoo’s on-site caterer, is happy to work with you to customize a gourmet menu that is sure to delight the taste buds of all your guests
Book your Event
To book a wedding reception at the Toronto Zoo or for more information, please contact the Group Events team at email@example.com or call 416-392-5940.
When inquiring about hosting an event, please provide the following information:
- Approximate date of the reception
- Approximate number of guests
- Budget (if applicable)
- Type of event
- Vision for your reception
Tentative bookings can be made at no cost to reserve your preferred date and venue.
For more information about catering options, please contact the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-392-6003.
Free with Admission