ZOO INFORMATION & FAQ
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
From small to large family gatherings, including reunions, anniversary celebrations, bar/bat mitzvahs, and bridal/baby showers, the Toronto Zoo is the perfect spot for creating family memories. Spend the day exploring the Zoo, plus enjoy a catered meal and a variety of wild additions at a private venue.
The Zoo’s conveniently located venues are available to rent year-round and are the perfect spot to celebrate family events.
- Wildlife Marquee – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Special Events Centre – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Africa Picnic Site – Prime Location & ideal for groups of 50-300
- Simba East Picnic Site – Ideal for smaller groups
- Simba West Picnic Site – Ideal for smaller groups
Admission & Parking
- Discounted Group Admission Rates
- 15% Discount: 20-299 paid guests or under 20 with a venue rental
- 20% Discount: 300-1,499 paid guests
- 25% Discount:1,500-4,999 paid guests
- 30% Discount: 5,000+ paid guests
- Billed Based on Redemption – Cover the costs only for those that attend
- Year-round Events – Peak and non-peak season admission rates available
Parking – Clients can cover the cost of parking on behalf of their guests or guests can pay for their own parking when they arrive
ADDED VALUE – FREE WITH ADMISSION
In addition to over 5,000 animals to discover and 10 km of walking trails for your guests to explore, the Toronto Zoo offers many added value opportunities that will enhance your event at no extra cost.
- Special Events
- Meet-the-Keeper Talks
- Carnivore Enrichment Feedings
- Discovery Zone
- Kids Zoo
- Splash Island – 2-acre Splash Pad!
The Animal Show!
- Interactive Discovery Stations
- Wildlife Health Centre Viewing Gallery
Make your event even WILDER by adding one or more WILD addition!
- Animal Encounter
- Learning & Discovery Station
- Adventure & Attraction Experiences – Discounted Tickets
- Conservation Carousel
- Gorilla Climb Ropes Course
- TundraAir Ride
- Zoomobile – Ride All Day Pass
Gift Shop Merchandise – Group Event clients receive an exclusive 10% discount!
With a variety of options available, including burgers, hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, wraps, and BBQ chicken, Restaurant Associates, the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, is happy to work with you to customize a menu that is sure to delight the taste buds of all your guests.
Book your Event
To book an event at the Toronto Zoo or for more information, please contact the Group Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-392-5940.
When inquiring about hosting an event, please provide the following information:
- Approximate date of event
- Approximate number of guests
- Budget (if applicable)
- Type of event
- Vision for your event
Tentative bookings can be made at no cost to reserve your preferred date and venue.
For more information about catering options, please contact the Toronto Zoo’s official on-site caterer, Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada, at email@example.com or call 416-392-6003.
Free with Admission