How can I make a planned gift?
Planned gifts can be tailored to your personal and financial circumstances. A growing number of Canadians are realizing the benefits of giving through methods such as:
Planned gifts allow you to:
- Charitable will bequests
- Gifts of life insurance policies
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Gain valuable credits on your final estate income tax return;
- Enjoy current tax savings and secure a lifetime income for yourself and/or your spouse;
- Establish a memorial fund in the name of a loved one;
- Provide a significant legacy with a small current contribution;
- Leave something truly meaningful for people to remember you by.
If you wish to receive more information on Toronto Zoo, we can talk with you and your advisors to ensure your planned gift fits your wishes, financial objectives, family needs, tax situation and our funding objectives. We can answer any of your questions with complete confidentiality, and without any obligation on your part. Call us at 416-392-9105
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Charitable will bequests (click here for Bequest Intention Form)