Free Admission for Educators*
+ 50% off Regular Admission for One Guest
Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30, 2018
9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Front Entrance and Courtyard
Discover Curriculum Connections – Inspire Future Generations to Love and Protect Wildlife.
The Toronto Zoo is pleased to offer educators* the opportunity to attend our Field Trip Preview Weekend Event. Discover more about our educational programming and resources, learn about curriculum connections, and determine ways to enhance your field trip experience to the Zoo.
Field trips to the Zoo provide a captivating learning environment supporting multiple curricula, in which students are able to get outside and explore nature, while coming face-to-face with over 5,000 animals! Ignite a sense of wonder and curiosity in your students, and inspire them to love, respect, and protect wildlife.
*This event is open to:
- Teachers in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Early Childhood Educators registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Educational Assistants and Child & Youth Workers currently working in a school setting.
*Valid identification/proof of position is required to redeem offer.
Field Trip Preview Weekend – Frequently Asked Questions
- Valid Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) card
- Valid Federation card (ETFO/OSSTF)
- Proof of membership with the College of Early Childyhood Educators. Print out or screen shot image of the public register accepted.
- Current school staff ID card/pay stub verifying position (EA/CYW) and photo ID