How to Register for a Class Visit
- Book at least two weeks in advance of your planned school visit.
- Call Group Bookings at 416-392-5932.
We need to know:
- the date of your visit
- your name
- the name of your school and school board
- the school address & postal code
- the school phone number
- your estimated time of arrival
- the grade level of your class
- the number of students and supervisors
- cell phone number for group leader on day of visit
- Click here to book online.
Grade K - 3: one supervisor per 5 students
Grade 4 - 8: one supervisor per 10 students
Grade 9 - 12: one supervisor per 20 students
Winter Time Fieldtrips
Thinking of coming with your class, but worried about the weather? Not to worry, the Zoo offers many indoor spaces throughout the year that offer protection from the elements while boasting fabulous plants and animals for you and your class to see and learn about. This is also a great time to see Polar Bears, Snow Leopards, Siberian Tigers and more in their snowy element!
Contacts at a Glance:
|Serengeti Bush Camp
|Touch Case Rental
School Group Admission Rates*
*not valid during July and August
||Student & Supervisor|
|K - 8
||$8.00 ($7.08+$0.92 HST)|
|9 - 12
||$9.00 ($7.96+$1.04 HST)|
|College & University
||$10.00 ($8.85+$1.15 HST)|
||FREE (1 per class)|
Zoomobile All Day Pass: student rate $5.00
(regular price $8.00) Student Rate applies only to pre-booked groups of 20 students or more. Students and teachers will be given a wristband that entitles them to ride the Zoomobile anytime during the day. Please refer to our Rides page
for information on each of the rides.
Camel Rides: student rate $4.00 ($3.54+$0.46 HST),
regular price $6.00 (weight restriction applies) Rides page
Prices subject to change without notice